Technical Project Manager
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role. Includes demonstrable success; working directly with clients to resolve business and technical conflicts; communicating with broad range of client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions with clients and management to determine the scope and objectives
- Knowledge of change control processes, proactive risk management, estimation techniques and project metrics.
- Manage communication with all project and program stakeholders proactively.
- Ability to assist in release and budget planning for assigned projects
- Develop, maintain and track project plan.
- Ability to monitor and control projects to meet constraints of cost, quality and schedule
- Conduct periodic review sessions with senior management
- Understand end-to-end business process.
- Leadership skills to inspire, motivate and enable project teams to deliver successful projects
- Interact with BU and project teams to prepare and publish project scope, objectives, project plan and schedules; develop detailed work plans and status reports
- Should understand dashboard and metrics (Financial, Capacity, Utilization, Quality, Portfolio)
- Should have very strong exposure to project management tracking tools
- Quick learner and go getter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should motivate team to deep dive into product, domain and technology
- Should anchor process improvement or automation possibilities
Years of Experience:- 10+
What you’ll do for Suyati:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Daily client interaction and Successfully manage the relationship with the clients
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standard requirements.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Program/Project management experience in handling medium to large size team having 20+ members involving multi-platform management projects
- Got groomed from an developer role to an Technical Project Manager role independently.(Mandatory)
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Strong Skills in Project Management. Preferably PMP & Scrum certified.
- Should have working experience of Agile Project Management, managing Web and Mobility Projects.
- Hands on Experiences on technologies like Asp.net, C#, VB.Net, SQL, Oracle, Teradata, TFS, VSS, SVN, Crystal reports, Active Reports, CITRIX,Cloud Computing,Salesforce,Biztalk,Datastage or Mainframe.