- Coordinate expense reporting
- Provide HR support as necessary.
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Prepare and initiate both routine and non-routine correspondence, memorandum, report summaries, etc. as needed with the utmost professionalism and accuracy to the organization, parent company, customers and external community.
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendars and schedules, plans meetings (onsite and offsite), make travel arrangements, and coordinate related activities to ensure smooth and uninterrupted business.
Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
College or university degree required
1-3 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role ideally gained from banking, professional services or other fast-paced environments
Experience managing complex global travel arrangements and itineraries.
Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar) and comfort and interest in learning new applications
Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable and professional
Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Exceptional (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines.
Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism