- Experience creating and publishing successful app(s) to a prominent Android app store (such as Google Play Store or Amazon App Store)
- Experience building apps compatible with Android OS versions 1.6 through 4.2
- Experience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies
- Experience in creating UIs using custom themes, styles, attributes, and resources
- Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
- Git or other source control management
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work interactively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
- Ability to discuss and debate, as well as give and take support and challenges in a team environment
- Working understanding of agile development process – a plus
• Graduate/ Post graduate in Computer Science Engineering.
• 2+ years of experience developing mobile apps (iOS and/or Android)
- Creating Android apps
- Participating in and where appropriate, leading Android related software development projects.
- Providing problem resolution and insight from a technical perspective
- Ability to add insight to and execute all aspects of the development cycle including but not limited to: UEX, creative interpretation framework and architecture design, and coding.