Essential Responsibilities- your opportunity to learn, grow & succeed!
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new accounts
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping and presentations
- Effectively utilize available Suyati’s sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process – identify, qualify, sell, close and administer
- Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools
- Identify key steps to close sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine availability, needs and objectives
- Gain agreement of proposed solution / services, tying back to customer business drivers
- Close significant $ sales across multiple accounts across assigned territory
- Accurate forecasting of business & keeping records in the internal systems updated
Asst. Manager- Inside Sales will plan and carry out all sales activities for Suyati Technologies Private Limitedand will be responsible for attaining a revenue goal within an assigned territory. This management resource will work in close coordination with the Manager- Sales of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and manage quality of product and service delivery.
Qualifications- you got to have these!
- 2-3 years of sales experience in IT services and solutions domain
- Ability to make presentations & excellent communication skil
- Aggressive selling approach and yet be a good team player
- Strong network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business for Suyati
- Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within first 30 days
- Experience with lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure on handling the assigned market
- Track record of managing relationships with large accounts
- Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with good academic record.
- com CRM expertise would be a plus
- Post-Graduation in Marketing