- Create, develop, copyedit, proof read and manage all web content for organization’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties working with design team
- Create, develop and manage business collateral such as case studies, PR, articles, blogs, newsletters, brochures, presentations etc.
- Build content for inbound marketing and support business development team
- Work with cross-departmental teams, maintain and develop content plan vis-à-vis a content calendar
- Strategize, decide and plan the content for the month in consultation with sales and SEO teams
- Research on events globally for participation
- Research on topics for creating collateral, presentations and brochures
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors for company content requirement
Suyati is hiring a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in content management, writing and editing for the web, and site management to be its Content Specialist.
The Content Marketer will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. The person will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content marketer will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of the organization.
Qualifications- you got to have these!
- 2-3 years of sales experience in IT services and solutions domain
- Ability to make presentations & excellent communication skil
- Aggressive selling approach and yet be a good team player
- Strong network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business for Suyati
- Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within first 30 days
- Experience with lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure on handling the assigned market
- Track record of managing relationships with large accounts
- Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with good academic record.
- com CRM expertise would be a plus
- Post-Graduation in Marketing