- Create, develop, copyedit, proof read and manage all web content for organization’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties working with design team
- Create, develop and manage business collateral such as case studies, PR, articles, blogs, newsletters, brochures, presentations etc.
- Build content for inbound marketing and support business development team
- Work with cross-departmental teams, maintain and develop content plan vis-à-vis a content calendar
- Strategize, decide and plan the content for the month in consultation with sales and SEO teams
- Research on events globally for participation
- Research on topics for creating collateral, presentations and brochures
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors for company content requirement
Suyati is hiring a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in content management, writing and editing for the web, and site management to be its Content Specialist.
The Content Specialist will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. The person will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content specialist will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in English (Communication, Advertising and other related areas) and diploma in Journalism.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to persuade and follow up
- Strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience managing content
- Passion, Integrity and Energy