- Responsible for driving campaigns for expected result, monitor performance and review for improvements during the campaign period.
- Work with a team of content and social media experts to build audience for
campaigns that deliver powerful messages that align with our partners and the audience’s needs.
- Regularly compare campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for maximizing advertiser ROI.
- Work closely with brand design, communications, policy, growth marketing, and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Develop internal and external learning materials for coworkers and users on best campaigning practices.
- Ensure that online advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
The Campaign Manager will ensure the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget. Coordinate campaign activity with the digital marketing team including website updates, social media activity to deliver campaign objectives and lead generation activity. Working with internal creative resources to develop effective designs for all emails, banners ads, supporting landing experiences and website communication for the various campaigns.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Campaign Management. Experience in Digital
- Campaigning is a must.
- Must have working experience of Google ad words (search & display), Ad sense, LinkedIn marketing, DFP (good to have) Twitter promotions, Facebook (carousal ad/ engagement), Slideshare lead capture.
- Hands on experience on Lead tracking from social media, google tag manager, pixel tracking and Social Media Optimization techniques.
- Understanding the basics of social media analytics
- Good copy writing skills is a must.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Strong analytical, aptitude skills
- Knowledge of American English
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office