- Development of internal inbound marketing materials and campaigns in order to drive lead generation
- Work closely with the technical team and the in house editors to formulate and execute the content calendar.
- Liaise with the media/journalists/free-lance writers for effective press coverage.
- Actively take part in social media conversations and act as a brand ambassador to promote Suyati’s services.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Heads of Suyati’s technical partners for rolling out joint marketing campaigns.
- Promoting the company updates through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, SEO, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to bring customers in closer to the brand
- Defining market, segment and buyer personas
- Working within WordPress, Salesforce.com, or other required CMS’s or SFA/CRM tools
- Providing input to creative designs, collateral and various other client sales support tools
- Managing social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Slideshare.
- Implementing SEO strategies, PPC campaigns and various organic search programs
- Building and implementing creative calls to action maps based on buyer personas/pain matrix identification
- Management of internal social platforms and development of content
- Email marketing campaign creation and execution
Develop an Inbound Marketing Strategy and provide global support for marketing initiatives across geographies (US, UK, EMEA and ANZ) including planning, execution and analysis.
The role involves taking complete ownership of all online assets (web, content, social media). He/She will be responsible for managing all campaign activities to generate leads, create brand awareness, improve top of mind recall.
- MBA in Marketing with Experience (B2B) Level: 4-5 Years
- Experience in handling a team of 4-5 members
- A minimum of 3 years social media experience with B2B organizations
- Previous sales experience would be an added advantage
- An established track record of developing successful working relationships with bloggers and other social press
- Experience developing a content marketing strategy including podcasts, webcasts, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slideshare, Google+)
- Experience with social media monitoring tools and familiarity with salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Access