- Good communication, strong client-facing skills, excellent team mentoring, analytical abilities;
- Familiarity with tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Responsible for setting up test environment and preparing and executing test plans and test cases, covering unit testing, module testing , integration testing, regression testing, system testing, database testing etc.
- Prepares GUI checklists and coding checklists and verify if the coding has been done as per the GUI and coding standards.
- Prepare test reports and ensure that defects are identified, assigned for resolving, tracked and resolved. Maintain bug/defect tracking system.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documents and other project documents to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g. Test Dashboard)
• Experience : 3 – 4 years’ experience in manual product testing
• Education : A bachelor’s degree
• Functional Area : IT- Product Development on Dedicated Global Team approach
- A thorough QA Process knowledge with STLC Cycle, Agile Methodology, and Scrum etc. is preferred.
- Certification on the Foundation level of on ISTQB Exam.
- Database: SQL Server 2005/08
- Domain Knowledge: Mortgage and Loan; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); Publishing; Travel.