- Understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
- Should have very good technical problem solving skills.
- Analyse and identify gaps in functional/business requirement and should be able to effectively communicate with both Business and Functional analysts on the same.
- Should be able to assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
•A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
•2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Atleast 1-2 yrs experience in Salesforce.com Development environment(S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API)
- Should be strong in Apex, Visual force
- Should have experience in integration and Configuration
- Should have minimum 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Developer certification is preferred