- Database: SQL Server 2005/08
- Platforms (one or more): BizTalk, Commerce Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Performance Point, Microsoft Dynamics
- Design & Architecture: Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture, GoF Design Patterns, Composite Model & Dependency Injection.
- Prior experience in Architecture reviews & analysis and working with design patterns like MVC, MVP, and MVVM is a definite plus.
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum, TDD, MSF
- Good communication, strong client-facing skills, excellent team mentoring and management abilities
Minimal qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 years of complex software engineering experience in progressively challenging roles including proven skill sets in server and client side programming and best practices
- Product development experience will be an added advantage
- The software Lead is responsible for system design and architecture, tool and method selection, optimizing performance and scalability requirements of the software as well as mentoring the development team
- Work experience in the healthcare domain is desirable especially in the areas of Hospital Information Systems, Laboratory Information Systems and Electronic Medical Records.
- Experience in BPM and direct experience using any BPM product will be an advantage.
- Key Responsibilities include:
Development tool research/evaluation
Development standards, design patterns, code reviews
Application performance/scalability tuning
Website and application rollout support