- Translate the client’s business objectives into technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities
- Understand the user stories and break them into modules of technical scenarios
- Estimate the efforts needed to accomplish customer objectives
- Identify & highlight different risks involved and work on mitigation plans
- Lead and guide the technical consultants during various phases of the project including (but not limited to) design, coding, unit testing to deployment
- Review the code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices
- Act as a bridge between development team and the customer
- Liaison closely with application development & support groups to ensure plan is in place for post go-live support
- Lead & mentor new team members to bring them up to speed
- Train end users on the salesforce.com application
- Good communication skills. Must be able to manage interactions with various stake holders across multiple countries.
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
Experience :6-8 Years
Education and certifications : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization.