Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing
- Strong knowledge of in SEO /SEM, Marketing database, email and social media marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools, data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into analytics.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs. Leading a team of 2 Marketers to maintain campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement tools.
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade senior leaders of the effectiveness of the executions.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
- Brainstorm, Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email/SMS, social media engagement, advertising/brand awareness campaigns & creative growth strategies
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and related forums.
- Has to be proactive and allocate responsibilities.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing overall strategy for digital and social media marketing for Suyati.
- Develop strategies that would have an impact on the brand through progressive marketing strategies
- across all digital media, maintain the brand architecture and brand campaigns in the digital world.
- The incumbent will be responsible for targeting customers through the use of digital marketing tools, social media, as well as select online media opportunities, maintaining the Company’s website and online branding and establishing strategic digital partnerships for Suyati Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and Social media
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Similarweb, WebTrends)
Planning & Budgeting: Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing;
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Tools : Responsible to take care of SEO and SEM development, implementation, tracking and performance; Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of online users through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram; Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- 4-5 year’s relevant professional experience in digital media marketing & social media marketing
- campaigns and managing a team
- Monitor and modify campaigns for the Suyati Business Areas
- QC the Landing Pages, Blogs, Whitepapers, Webinars and relevance of the same
- Strong knowledge of digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques
- and technologies
- Manage and Monitor the Quarterly Campaign Plan
- MI dispensed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis?
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred.
- A certification on Digital Marketing is definitely an edge.
- Maintain the ROI Tracking of the Campaigns and modify accordingly
- Review Digital Marketing Spend
- Website Optimization