Assistant Manager- Product Marketing
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Brand story telling skills
- Data & analytical skills
- Being time efficient.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates SoCXO against competitors.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of SoCXO.
- To be updated with current market trends and accordingly position the product in market.
- Develop strategy and manage marketing programs/campaigns that drives demand for SoCXO.
- Custodian of collaterals – both online and print.
- To build and maintain relationship with branding/marketing agencies and media channels.
- Own CRM to track leads/opportunities.
- Being the custodian of databases.
- Team management
Reports To: GM – Sales & Marketing
SoCXO is an all-in-one brand advocacy platform, which could help brands/organizations transform their employees, customers and brand followers into social media ambassadors. SoCXO is the flagship product of Suyati Technologies Private Limited, an IT Services provider based at Infopark, Kochi.
The Marketing Manager will be a member of the Go-To-Market team with a prime focus on demand generation and market visibility in Indian market
- 3-4 years’ experience in product marketing.
- Proven track record in inbound marketing.
- Must have managed a team with not less than three members.
- Experience in events marketing and campaign management