If you are hurrying towards the largest global Cloud event, hold on for a minute and take a look at some of the interesting facts about Dreamforce 2016.
- Dreamforce 2016 is an unusual blend of business, technology, entertainment, philanthropy and personal empowerment.
- Dreamforce is the world’s largest tech gathering sponsored by a single company, Salesforce. The conference is a manifestation of the business-cloud-software provider’s socially aware corporate culture.
- The event will draw 170,000 attendees from across the globe- 17% more than the last year. With the numbers going high, it is evident that Salesforce’s till date public profile that has been confined to sales and marketing people at large, is making a strong foray into a larger stage.
- It is also interesting to note that Salesforce is urging the authorities of US and EU to block the Microsoft’s acquisition of professional social network LinkedIn.
- Salesforce is strongly planning its bid to acquire Twitter, and is vying with Google for bagging Twitter.
- Along with technology demonstrations and numerous customer shows, you also get a chance to watch the iconic U2 rock band live in action at the venue.
- There is more! 20+ Buddhist monks from Plum Village (a meditation center in southern France) will be organizing daily sessions on walking meditation and mindful eating.
- Hats off to Marc Benioff who is now an advocate for plenty of social causes. Dreamforce will equip San Francisco’s Moscone Center convention hall with gender-neutral restrooms.
- Attendees have the choice to receive and wear the stickers to describe their preferred pronouns. These will include not only “he/him” and “she/her,” but also the gender-neutral pronouns “they/them” for those who do not prefer to be specified as male or female.
- Corporate social responsibility is a theme that’s going to resonate throughout Dreamforce 2016.
- Salesforce will permeate with its new Artificial Intelligence Platform, Salesforce Einstein. Salesforce executives state that Einstein will be the most important and the most discussed development at Dreamforce.
- Marketers predict that AI will have a substantial share in the software market in the coming years.
Business, technology, philanthropy, entertainment, personal empowerment- Dreamforce is going to be a mix of all these. Team Suyati is presenting a paper at Dreamforce Developer Breakout session on October 4th. You can also checkout our tips that help you amplify your business at Dreamforce 2016.
Share your experiences and expectations about the congregation with us.