It’s that time of the year to start thinking forward to the year ahead. Gartner labels RPA as one of the fastest-growing IT categories in the coming times. As businesses move towards leveraging automation technology for efficiency, speed, and accuracy, new technologies like hyper-automation have room to maneuver and awe. Businesses are stepping into a world where automation is soon to become industry standard.
Here’s a sneak peek at the top 6 RPA trends for 2021 and what lies ahead in the RPA, AI, and automation industry.
- #1: RPA will Consolidate
- #2: Bridging islands of automation
- #3: Greater deployment of RPA in Cloud
- #4. Intelligent Automation will soar in Popularity
- #5: The rise of Automation Targets
- #6: Work-from-home robots