Workshop: Challenges Faced by Companies in their Startup & Growth Phases
Practical advice on how to overcome startup / growth stages challenges, and raise funds to scale up.
Sharda Balaji, Founder, NovoJuris
Founder of NovoJuris, Sharda Balaji, heads a team of legal counselors focused on start-ups and SMEs in technology. In the last 5 years, NovoJuris has helped more than 500 businesses, and is ranked as India’s 6th in private equity. Sharda also functions as an independent advisor for many technology companies.
She had earlier headed South Asia operations at Intel India, and also worked with Manipal Group, and Puravanakara Projects – for which she raised about Rs. 900 crores through IPO.
Friday 27th June 2014
IMA House, Kaloor, Kochi from 02:30PM to 05:00PM.
- Demystifying Fund Raising from Angels and VCs
- Changes brought in by the Companies Act 2013
- Changes in the Incorporation Process
- ESOP – More prescriptive? (Rules on Eligibility etc.)
- “Nuances” in the issue of Sweat Equity Shares!
- Directors’ increased Responsibilities & Liabilities
- Single Director Companies
Rs. 200 /- for TiE Kerala Members
Rs. 300 /- for Non-members
For Registration please email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org