Today’s Content Management Systems (CMS) focus on transforming customer experience by adopting a customer-centric approach, increased digitalization, and greater contextualization.
A CMS channelizes customer-centric approach through:
- End-to-end customer support
- Greater blending of sales and support
- Greater scalability, with more number of virtual agents and self-service options
Increased digitalization with CMS:
- Spread of the cloud
- Greater automation powered by technology such as machine learning and NLP resources
- Advanced infusion of analytics to deliver more powerful insights
- More virtual agents
How CMS supports greater contextualization
- More emphasis on shareable micro experiences rather than generic web pages
- EaaS (Experience as a Service) soars in popularity
This infographic presents the latest content management system (CMS) developments, and how CMS platforms are tipped to revolutionize education, media & entertainment, healthcare, retail and manufacturing verticals this year.