To grow and sustain a successful business, lead management becomes critical. Gathered leads need to be nurtured to convert them into customers and eventually loyal customers. With plenty of customer relationship management programs out there, how do you choose the most relevant one for your business?
What Does Salesforce Do?
Salesforce is a cloud computing software that helps organizations to manage their customer relationships better. Salesforce provides its users with a CRM platform to deliver what their customers expect.
Services Offered By Salesforce
- Salesforce for Marketing helps in the creation of marketing campaigns and tracks them – keeping a record of the success rate. Also, the generated leads are automatically transferred to the sales team.
- Salesforce for Customer Support tracks all the issues reported by the customer and reminds the staff (based on priority, customer importance, and time elapsed) to resolve the issue.
- Salesforce for Management generates reports and visualizations based on the data and gives an overview of ongoing activities within different teams.
- Salesforce for Training – The users are readily served with information to their queries with the online help manual and the video walk feature.
- Salesforce for Integration – Salesforce has the ability to seamlessly integrate with other applications to help users work efficiently. One basic example is the integration of Salesforce with leading accounting software such as SAP.
Below are some additional data points for why Salesforce is a great CRM to work with.
- Market Share Leader – In 2018, Salesforce stands firm as the market share leader in the CRM software industry. It dominates 19.5% of the total market share (which is expected to grow exponentially over the coming years).
- Vision and Ability To Execute – Salesforce has the right idea and power to grow. With its ability to see the current market trends, design business strategies accordingly, and having the capability to deliver in accordance with the business strategies makes Salesforce the undisputed market leader
- Strategic Acquisition – Salesforce’s business strategies also included various acquisitions to grow its marketing cloud. For example, Salesforce acquired ExactTarget in 2013, which helped in the automation of marketing and email campaigns. Another recent purchase includes RelateIQ. This helped in eliminating the need to enter data manually into the CRM.
- Mobile CRM – Salesforce realized that the market was shifting towards a mobile-friendly world and was one of the first to introduce a mobile application of its CRM. Constant innovation and its execution have always been the pillars of the company’s growth.
- Strong Community Base – The Salesforce community is huge and always ready to help. If the user is facing any issue or needs clarification in using a functionality, the Salesforce community provides easy and quick solutions.
- High Customizability – One of the most obvious reasons behind Salesforce’s growth is its flexibility, scalability, and customizability. The CRM can be easily customized according to your business needs and can be scaled as your business grows.
Salesforce is the favorite CRM software for more than 150,000 companies now (both small and large). If you think that you need a better way to manage your client relationships, switch to Salesforce CRM, and the outcome will speak for itself.