Dream. Dare. Do – that is Suyati’s work principle in a nutshell.
Solution Architect – Microsoft Technologies
Duties and responsibilities
• Understand the business domain and problems and provide appropriate solutions.
• Design, Architect and Lead the Enterprise Solutions in Microsoft.
• Create and develop high level technical proposal documents (HLD)
• Provide technical solutions for the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Work with other members in the team to determine the changes and enhancements in development.
• Be a Lead in the creation of the solution proposal, including the overall framework, delivery model, and
• Able to engineer, design and estimate the proposals
• Engage with clients to build key internal and external partnerships and enhance user experience, UI, site
design, order fulfillment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses.
• Demonstrate a strong technical background as a solutions architect in application and custom
• Ensure solutions are of high quality meeting necessary performance and scalability requirements
• Stay current on implementation of multiple application development platforms
• Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or
• Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on
improving the customer experience across all device types
• Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Engineering or Technology
• 9+ years relevant work experience in the relevant domain.
• Experience in a consulting or client-facing role
• Extensive hands-on experience in creating web applications, Desktop and mobile applications using
• Specific skills-.Net 3.5/4.0, C# ,VB.Net, ADO.Net, WCF, WF , WPF, LINQ, WEB 2.0, ASP.Net with Ajax,
Winforms, Dynamic Data, Entity Framework.
• Methodology: Agile/Scrum, TDD, MSF
• Design & Architecture: Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture, GoF Design Patterns, And
Composite Model & Dependency Injection.
• Prior experience in Architecture reviews & analysis and working with design patterns like MVC, MVP, and
MVVM is a definite plus.
• Performance Engineering: WinDbg/SOS, CLR Profiler, Visual Studio Profiler
• Experience in using one of the unit testing tool nunit, mstest or xUnit
• Experience with one of the configuration management tool GIT, TFS or SVN
• Experience in implementing and managing dev op tools.
• Experience in any of the CMS (Ektron, EpiServer, SiteCore, Sitefinity, SharePoint) and a CRM will be an
The Solution Architect will be tasked with designing technical solutions for the business problems. He shall
do a mapping from functional domain to technical domain and is in core responsible for meeting the non-
functional requirements and keep it in line with decision taken in design time. He shall give the proper
advice, training and guidance to the implementation team to build the software product. Talented in technical
domain, but in practice should have understanding on business domain as well. He shall have the breadth of
knowledge across various technologies and business domains. He shall decide set of technologies that
meets current and future demands of the business using Enterprise Architecture principles. He shall handle
a strategic and tactical role for the development. The Architect is responsible for system design and
architecture, tool and method selection, optimizing performance and scalability requirements of the software
as well as mentoring the development team
Send your profile to email@example.com