- Fluid Solutions
- About Us
Position : Salesforce Practice Manager
Location : Kochi / Bangalore
Experience : 12 + years
Vacancy : 1
* Drive and build a culture of learning. Build high performance teams.
* Improve core Salesforce expertise and Come up with IP’s and reusable components.
* Understanding of different App exchange products and ability to figure out a fitment with customer needs.
* Up-to date with all deployment methodologies as well as Dev-ops.
* Responsible for seamless execution of the project development plan by providing optimal and innovative solutions.
Developing high-quality code and guiding a team of Junior and Senior developers.
Expected to possess expert-level knowledge of CRM platforms, business functions, and essentials of systems’ integration
* Framing workarounds for any blockers, challenges or risks identified during Project execution phase.
* Collaborate with various functions within the Organisation, to help define workable Go to Market (GTM) focus.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Should have working experience of Agile Project Management.
* Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
* Should have experience working in a Horizontal Practice as well as in a Matrixed Reporting Organization.
Technical Experience :
* Required – 10+ years of experience in Software Development with a minimum of 8 years in SFDC.
* 2-3 years’ experience in SFDC architecture. Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices.
* Proven experience of building POC’s, demos and participating in requirement gathering sessions OR pre-sales meetings with prospective customers.
* Excellent Knowledge of Sales/ Service/ Marketing/ Commerce cloud and other areas in Salesforce like CPQ/ Pardot/ Einstein.
* Excellent technical Hands on in Apex/ VF/ Lightning/ LWC/ Integrations/ REST and SOAP API’s.
* Demonstrable experience in consulting related to Salesforce implementations and adoption with global clients.
* Demonstrated experience in planning for resource intake and grooming internal talent based on the business pipeline.
* Should have contributed to the pursuit process for business in new accounts as well as existing accounts in terms of preparation of proposals, pre-sales presentations etc.
* Experience in managing Revenue and Delivery KPIs.
Professional Attributes :
* Good communication skill
* Good analytical skillApply Now