Customer Experience Management: Why is it important?
Customers are more informed than ever, and about 8 out of every 10 customers say the experience they get from a company matters in their choice of loyalty to a brand. They are also becoming increasingly demanding and price-sensitive, which is why it is important to deliver exhilarating and memorable customer experiences.
Given the crucial role of CX for a business, the need for Customer Experience Management (CXM) is on the edge. CXM is about managing a customer’s end-to-end journey across every touchpoint to meet or exceed customer expectations for greater satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
Does your business want to create a differentiated CX in the market? Download this eBook to learn how to help your business collaborate better and execute faster to deliver highly personalized experiences at scale.
This eBook covers:
- What is Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- How to build a strategy around CXM
- How to trach your customer action in real-time
- Difference between customer service and customer experience
- The key metrics to deliver a connected and fulfilling experience