Dream. Dare. Do – that is Suyati’s work principle in a nutshell.
Google Analytics 360 has recently become the buzzword in the marketing community, along with marketing stack integration. With the help of Google Analytics 360, marketers can get a holistic or “360-degree” view of their marketing strategies in action.
With the integration of Google analytics 360 suite and Salesforce marketing cloud, there has been a wave of relief among marketers around the world who finally have a platform that brings together their email data and website analytics.
Email marketing has been one of the most crucial means of marketing for a majority of businesses. However, a big challenge faced in email marketing has been the insufficiency of insights about website performance and other marketing activities.
This lack of insight has been eliminated completely by the integration of these two platforms, in the form of many new vital metrics, such as,
These metrics streamline the functioning of Google analytics 360 along with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. To understand in detail, this integration takes the capabilities of both Google analytics and Salesforce and works in two steps:
1. It utilizes all the parameters used for tracking email campaign’s performance and connects them with your website’s performance in terms of visitors.
2. After the accounts are linked, Google Analytics will give you a 360-degree view of your marketing campaigns consolidated at one place. This includes combined email campaign report, website data and metrics, eCommerce reporting, Managing and tracking goals.
There are many exciting features offered by Google Analytics 360 Suite. Here are some of them.
1. Visualization: Analytics 360 has taken the basic visualization tools of Google Analytics a notch higher. While Analytics offered simple graphs and charts like line graph or bar graph, Analytics 360 has incorporated stunning graphics along with the capability of customization.
2. Attribution: ROI and overall marketing investments are largely affected by attribution. With the help of a bigger data umbrella of Analytics 360, marketers will be able to make attribution even more accurate than before. In fact, Google tools are known to uncomplicate highly complex sets of data, which will be even better in Analytics 360.
3. App and Site optimization: App testing and even website testing takes a lot of back-end knowledge. With the help of Optimized 360 in the Google 360 suite, many of these problems have been eliminated. Now you can personalize your mobile app and website as you like and test the changes yourself with nill to minimum knowledge of testing.
The Salesforce and Google partnership resulted in the integration of Google Analytics 360 and Marketing Cloud which will now give businesses to keep in check their marketing campaign performance effectively. Download this whitepaper to learn more on the key benefits of GA 360 over GA, what you can expect from the Google Cloud-Salesforce partnership and how to configure Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration for GA 360.