Presenting quick tips to get the best out of your, and your company’s, marketing efforts at CeBIT, Hannover. 496,000 square meters of covered indoor space, 58,000 square meters of open-air space, 27 halls and pavilions: that will give you an idea of just how big Deutsche Messe is – it’s the biggest Exhibition Center in the world. With over 334,000 visitors from 83 countries in 2010, you can only imagine how big the event is going to be in 2011. Here are 7 tips to ensure you get the best out of your visit to CeBIT.
Before the trade show
- Sign up for the CeBIT newsletter – By subscribing to this online newsletter, you will receive the latest updates in your inbox. Subscribe to the free newsletter for exhibitors, hot exhibits, ICT industry trends and how to get the most out of your visit to CeBIT
- Match & Meet – Register for CeBIT’s free online (and onsite) matchmaking service. Match & Meet is a great tool you can use to identify providers and suppliers you would like to meet. For more information go to www.cebit-matchmaking.de
- From India? Or interested in services from India? – On the 2nd of March, GIBC (German-Indian Business Center) and the Ministry of Economy (Government of Germany) are hosting an India Day dinner in Hannover. This is a great opportunity to network and connect with other businesses in this global event. Sign up now.
- Need help with the media? You may also want to book the media package at a reasonable cost to increase your company’s profile at the Fair, even if you are not an exhibitor
- Would like to present your company at CeBIT? – FlatWorld Forum is the international forum and pavilion on ICT Services atCeBIT 2011, where current trends and developments in offshoring, collaboration, localization and education will be showcased and discussed.
6. Check out the CeBIT newspaper that is published on the 1st, 3rd, and the 5th of March. CeBIT News – powered by Computerwoche – will inform you about CeBIT highlights, trends in the ICT industry etc. In addition you will find information/services about CeBIT and the city of Hannover.
7. Be on your toes – CeBIT, as we mentioned before, will be spread over 13 halls. You need to know where to go and what to do. Plan for the day, and keep page 3 of this brochure handy for easy access to key events and conferences
Meet Suyati at CeBIT, Germany!
Innovation and expertise are passwords that Suyati lives by, and the Dedicated Global Team Model that Suyati believes in, facilitates businesses to collaborate with Suyati in extending success and profitability.
At CeBIT in March 2011 at Germany, Suyati looks forward to building lifelong business relationships with a worldwide clientele. Team Suyati is at Germany from March 1st – 10th. To set up a meeting with us, email our Team firstname.lastname@example.org.