Episerver Ascend 2017- A Quick Hand Guide
We are just one week away from Ascend 2017, the world’s biggest digital experience conference happening at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. As the city rolls out its red carpets to attendants across the world, we are quite delighted to take you through the agenda in a shot. The event is scheduled from Sunday, February 26- Wednesday, March 1 and will feature various exciting and fun-filled sessions, and informative networking.
The core theme of Ascend 2017 is going to be “commerce.” In Episerver’s words, all companies that they serve may sell something directly or indirectly. So ideally, the customers must have the best solution to enhance their brand’s reach. Customers of Episerver should know how to sell and market their products or services effectively.
So, what has Episerver packed for you at Ascend 2017?
Chef’s Special! Key speakers at Ascend 2017
27 February 2017
- Mark Duffell, CEO of Episerver will deliver the Welcome Keynote
- James Norwood, CMO, Episerver Product Strategy
- The Passing Zone, Corporate Entertainers and Speakers on The Power of Partnership, Innovation, Collaboration & Execution
28 February 2017
- Mel Robins, Award Winning CNN On-Air Analyst, Best-Selling Author
What else is on the menu that you ought to relish?
- Partner Day and Welcome Reception on Sunday, 26 February
- Expo, Labs & Sessions in the event village on Monday, 27 February
- Customer, Partner & Analyst Panel on Tuesday, 28 February
- The exciting Episerver Code Bash sponsored by Microsoft on Wednesday, 1 March
It is a four-day long delicious meal course that will feature nearly 100 sessions including more than 70 breakout sessions and 16+ lab sessions, insights from industry experts, successful customers who share their experiences and much more. Las Vegas is far beyond its basking nights and casinos. Take a sip of the learning cocktail too.
So, hurry up and register today to join Team Suyati at the most awaited digital event of the year. See you there!